Safe Shopping Guarantee
100% Secure, Safe & Private! We guarantee that every transaction you make at MyHebrewBooks.com will be 100% safe. We use advanced SSL encryption, the best security available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide a more personalized shopping experience. We may use it to tell you about changes in our services or about special offers we think you’ll find valuable. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
All transactions are in U.S. Dollars.
Myhebrewbooks.com ships all orders within 1 to 2 business days of receipt of your order. We ship UPS Ground unless otherwise specified on your order. We use the UPS Ground shipping chart and your shipping charges are calculated prior to submitting your order. We are not responsible for travel delays once the package has been shipped, however we will do our best to insure the fastest possible means of shipping.
* Orders can be cancelled at no charge within 1 hour of them being submitted. It must be done by phone or email: email@example.com or 310-201-6596.
* You may cancel an order within 14 days of having received the products. If the product is not defected, a cancellation fee of 5% or 100 NIS (the lower of the two options) with be deducted from the refunded amount.
* The product must be returned in its original packaging.
* If the product is damaged on receipt, our company will cover the return fees. Otherwise, the customer will cover the return fee.
* The refunded amount will be returned to your credit card.
* Stickers, posters, cassettes and CD’s are not returnable
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 310-201-6596.
Myhebrewbooks.com shall withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within the State of California. Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to any other state.
Myhebrewbooks.com cannot be held responsible for any pricing errors due to typographical errors contained anywhere on our site. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information found on our site, as well as the pricing of all of our products. All prices are subject to change.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints please contact us at email@example.com or 310-201-6596.